Monday, September 14, 2009

Raymond's progress

So an update on Raymond's progress: He has been rolling over for about 3 weeks now both ways. He loves to grab things (especially my hair) and boy does he have a serious grip! Kenny wonders if he will be left handed. I haven't paid any attention to that. Who knows? There have been a couple times that I was holding him while preparing something for dinner and he has grabbed something out of the freezer door- that kid cracks me up! He DESPISES his car seat which makes even short trips to the grocery store a scream fest. I think it is because he can't move around - it traps him in one position. He always tries to sit forward while he is in it. He makes lots of noises but most are not pleasant ones :) He loves to gaze at the pictures of his cousins on the refridgerator and at himself in the mirror. On a happy day we sometimes can catch a giggle out of him- but he has a goofy sense of humor- often he laughs when I sneeze or cough. He is teething still but no teeth have broken through the surface. And, of course, he is still keeping me on task with the laundry as he spits up ALL the time because of his acid reflux! The doctor says he will grow out of it by 7 months or so. Geez- that seems like forever sometimes.

No comments: