Saturday, September 19, 2009

Indiana Visit


So- we made a short trip to Indiana to see my nephew and Godson, Cody, in a play. (short in the amount of time we were there, not the amount of time it took us to get there) He starred as Piggy in Lord of the Flies. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera before we left so I don't have any pictures of it. But he did a fantastic job! Way to go Cody! Their play was even featured in the USA TODAY. How cool. The performance was so fun because it was out in the woods at a park- very fitting for the storyline. I did get a picture of my niece Ava, though, while we were visiting the night before. She is growing so fast. She is a year and a half now and quite the ham. She loves to dance! She also had a blast playing with her cousins, Raymond and Colin.

No comments: