Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


                                                       Lucia had some green beans and chicken.
                                      Homemade French Silk Chocolate Pie with a Coconut Crust
                                                   O my gosh.  This stuff was good.
                                                         Daddy and his little girl.

                                              Raymond just couldn't get enough of the pie.

                                                  One last lick!
                                                    Picture of the aftermath.
           Raymond had the right idea.  That was some good pie.  So I licked mine clean as well.

4 comments:

Alzbeta said...

So sweet! I think I would lick my bowl after that pie as well :D.

Grandma Rose said...

Yummy....save some for me?

Unknown said...

Umm, Raymond's face? Totally hilarious! HAHAHA! Made my night. I canNOT believe how big and...almost toddler-ish Lucia looks! Whoa, slow down, girlie, your godmommy really wants to hold you before you get to the stage of not wanting to be held! :( Much love, Julie, and thanks for the laughs!

A said...

YUM!