Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Bo Peep

Little bo peep
Raymond LOVES nursery rhymes- well- rhyming in general. He thinks it is SO funny to add a rhyme to the end of whatever he says. For instance, "Raymond, you are so hyper!" Raymond's reply: "Hyper DIAPER! HAHAHA" That is cute, but what really got me was when I got out his mittens on the first cold day and said, "Raymond, these are mittens. You wear them when it is cold. Remember?" Raymond's reply: "You naughty kittens!" Then the best one yet: Yesterday, he was acting very hyper-diaper and would not stop messing with his sister, who was TRYING to sleep. So I say in a very stern voice, "Raymond, LEAVE HER ALONE!" to which he responds, "And they'll come, wagging their tails behind them." It took me a second to even get why he said that, then it took every bit of me not to laugh. WHAT A GOOFBALL!

1 comment:

Don said...

Super cute Julie! Love you | miss you